15 December 2009

tagged by hafiz

I'm 170cm tall

I dont know what i want at the moment

Im not happy

I hate my life

I hate my friends

I hate my grades

I can drive

Im bored of driving

I have a white handbag

I love dancing

I go clubbing every week

Shopping is bullshit

I have a tattoo of a star

I got my navel pierced

I have friends that take drugs

90% of my friends smoke

I still hangout with my ex, eventhough our break up was rather nasty

Im studying fashion

I have a bussiness running

I hate cartoons

I hate someone

I have 10 lolipops handbags

I buy CLEO every month

My parents dont know about my blog

I have an ipod

I dont have faith in the current "one."

My school mates know about my blog

I wanted to be a fashion designer

I love rock emo bands

I hate it when people cancel last minute meet ups

Im a rebel

I dont believe in love

High school's filled with drama

My parents have faith in me

I've bought shoes this month

A blogger bitched about me before

I hate sports

I heart italians food

I hate meeting new people

I hate nail polish

The mother bear gives me hugs

People should start appreciating me

High school wat the worst time of my life

I have red hair

One Utama is my second home

Im a guy

Im scared of my Biology exam which im going to face tomorrow

I hate vacations

We'll last :)

I believe in long distance relationships

Im going to get high and smoke weed one day soon

I've robbed an old lady

Im starting to start applying make-up

I was a tomboy

At times i think i still am a tomboy

I love bithcing about people behind their backs

I still have a bestfriend

I have a cat

I hate surprised parties

I hate planning parties

Im hot :P..hehehe...

Im a sinner

I've got a DS Light

I have a WII

I can live without music

Video games are a waste of time

I miss the father bear

I love being in love

I know how to cook
I have 100% freedom

Boys are assholes

I hate math

Im happy with what i have

I love horror films

I slept in my parent's room for 3 days after watching Scream when i was kid

My old friends keep in touch with me
I dont read newspapers

The news is such a waste of time

Blogging is a waste of time

I hate animals

I cant live without make-up

I curse like a pirate

Im happy with my 11 year old car

I hate people that are smart

I love Orange juice

I cant drink for nuts

I believe that everyone in their teens have lost their virginity

I've got a new phone

Im going to get a pair of new shoes by the end of this month

I love swimming

I haven't worked out since March

I think im fat

I love my friends and family

friends to tag :
Ynaa
Zama
Affaf
Bya
Mus
Farha

No comments:

Post a Comment